Blue & White Spring Football Game -- Thursday, May 23, 2013 @ Wildcat Stadium
NEW--TISD Athletic Paperwork On-Line Forms
We would like to thank you for taking part in our new process of accepting athletic participation paper work online. This new automated process will allow us to be more efficient in handling the forms as well as saving valuable resources.
• Click on the form name and fill out the information requested. (you must have your students ID number available as it is required on each form)
• Do not leave any blank spaces, please write “N/A” in any space that the information is not know.
• Once you have filled out all of the information on each page you will have the opportunity to print the document.
• You will receive a confirmation email once the document has been reviewed by the TISD staff.
• UIL Medical History, UIL Concussion Acknowledgement, and TISD Emergency contact, consents, releases forms are required to be completed every year.
• UIL Physicals are required for all incoming 7th, 9th & 11th grade students.
• UIL Physical may be required based upon answers on the UIL Medical History
• Physical forms are color-coded annually for documentation and filing purposes. Please make sure you receive the correct form.
• Forms are available at the following locations: Temple ISD Athletic Office, TISD Athletic Training Rooms, Bonham MS athletic offices, Lamar MS athletic offices, and Travis Science Academy athletic offices.
If you have any questions please contact the TISD Athletic Office (254)215-7093.
The Department of Athletics will be recognized as a leader through its commitment to excellence in education and human development, success in athletics, equitable opportunities and serving as a source of school and community pride.
The Department of Athletics provides a competitive, diverse, equitable sports program in compliance with all applicable rules and regulations that creates opportunities for student athletes to:
- Develop into ethical, well-rounded, civic-minded individuals
- Achieve athletic potential
The Department of Athletics also strives to achieve, with character and integrity, a winning tradition that engenders:
- School pride
- Positive community relations
- District prestige
- Quality sports entertainment
The values the Department of Athletics embraces to achieve the mission include: honesty, integrity, loyalty, sportsmanship, and responsibility as well as equity and respect for all students and staff regardless of ethnicity and/or gender.