School Nutrition » Free and Reduced Lunch Applications

Free and Reduced Lunch Applications

Online Free and Reduced Lunch Application

A new meal benefits application must be submitted each school year for those interested in the free and reduced meal program.  Only one application is needed for each household.

The 2019-2020 Meal Application is now available! 

Parents will also be able to apply for the program during Campus Registration. For assistance in completing the online form please call 254-215-6536.


Need Assistance?
No problem! Come by our office, we have a computer set up for you to apply online.
We can assist you through the process.
We are located at:
208 West Avenue F 
Temple, TX 76504
Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3)  email: