TRE (Tax Ratification Election)
TRE Project Completion
BOARD CALLS FOR TRE ELECTION ON SEPTEMBER 21, 2013
On June 26, 2013, the TISD School Board called for a Tax Ratification Election (TRE).
The goal this TRE is to provide 21st century opportunities for ALL Temple ISD students through the following initiatives:
- Construction/expansion of Health Science Program
- Purchase of new school buses
- Extension of ACE after-school program
- Replacement/expansion of band and orchestral instruments
- Additional science lab equipment
- Technology plan implementation
- Library expansion
- Elementary School Resource Officers
This TRE is for a $0.08 increase to the current rate. The additional $0.08 per $100 value is $2,892,910.00.