Resources and Forms
Advanced Degree Request Form
Catastrophic Leave Bank
Employee ID Badge Request
- Lost – $5.00
- Requesting new picture – $5.00
- Broken/Damaged (Must bring in the the broken/damaged badge not to be charged $5.00 fee)
- Position change – No Charge
- Name Change – No Charge
Please visit the Administration Building during normal business hours for these requests.
I-9 Employment Eligibility Form
Personal Data Change Form
Service Record Request
This form is used to request Service Records from the Human Resources Department. Please fill out and submit the form to [email protected]. The request will be processed in the order it was received.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for processing this request.
Note: If you have resigned from Temple ISD (and have not previously received your records), you will be given your original records once you have signed a copy of your service record.
If you are still employed with TISD, only copies of your records will be issued.
Special Leave Request Form
Temporary / Seasonal Employee Form
HR How-To Videos
Handbooks, Guidelines, and Calendars
2023-2024 Administrative Guidelines
2023-2024 Professional Calendar
2024-2025 Professional Calendar
2023-2024 Employee Handbook
2023-2024 Compensation Guide
FEDERAL TEACHER LOAN APPLICATION AND TIPS
Download an application for the Federal Teacher Loan Forgiveness Program application.
- Fill out an application for each school attended; matching school name exactly as it appears on the TCLI Directory – be sure to read instructions located above the search box. (Having difficulty finding your school after you have read the instructions? Use ASKTed to look up the official name of your school, it could be listed differently.)
- Have the Chief Administrative Officer sign off on the application (current Principal, Assistant Principal or Superintendent at the school district).
- Review your application to make sure you have filled out the school name exactly as it appears on the TCLI directory (your application will be rejected by your lender/guarantor if the school name does not match the TCLI directory name).
- Make a copy of your completed application before placing in the mail.
- Mail completed application to your lender, or to your guarantor for quicker processing. (To find out who your guarantor is, choose one: 1) Online, 2) call your lender, or 3) call TG at 800-845-6267.)
- Please note if you attended multiple schools you will need to complete the application for each school and have the appropriate authority at each school sign the documents – and mail completed applications together.
NOT A TEACHER? LOOK AT THE PUBLIC SERVICE PROGRAM.
For all loan forgiveness possibilities please click here.