As a service to Temple ISD parents, students and community, the District provides this space for non-school related organizations to post notices regarding special events, programs, and activities designed for school-aged children. The materials posted here may not be related to or sponsored by the Temple Independent School District but the sponsoring organization will be clearly identified.
If you have any questions about the information contained in a flyer, please contact the sponsoring organization. Do not contact the schools or the District Office.
- All flyers for non-school sponsored activities must contain the following disclaimer: "This information is being distributed as a community service. Temple Independent School District is not a sponsoring organization for this activity."
- The flyer must clearly identify the name of the organization sponsoring the event/activity and include contact information.
- The flyer must be for an activity for students.
- The group submitting must be identified by the IRS as a non-profit 501-C(3) organization.
- The material on the flyer must be age and/or developmentally appropriate for students.
- No fundraising flyers are allowed.