New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Temple ISD, enrollment consists of completing the online registration application and uploading required documentation. The online registration can be completed at any time. Due to continued safety protocols, please call the campus to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process or for any questions that you might have.
To enroll a student in Temple ISD the parent or guardian will first need to complete the online registration application.
Please use the following links to begin the enrollment process:
- Find your school: CLICK HERE (You must look up which campus your student is zoned for by entering your address)
- Create an account: CLICK HERE
- Begin enrollment: CLICK HERE (You must submit your enrollment application for the campus your student is zoned to attend). If you are wanting to request your student attend another campus other than the one they are zoned for, please contact the Student Services Department at 254-215-6792 and inquire about how to request a transfer.
Once you have completed the online registration and submitted your information, the following documentation must be provided to the school if you chose not to upload during the application process
- Student’s legal, certified birth certificate*
- Proof of address/utility bill (electric, water, gas bill) dated within the last 30 days, lease or contract
- Student’s immunization record
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s photo ID
- Report Card, transcript, or withdrawal from the previous school, if applicable
- Student’s Social Security Card
For Pre-K Registration and/or Eligibility Only:
- Income info (recent check stubs for everyone in the household for the last 30 days)
- Other qualifying documents (active duty military ID, military info if the parent is deceased or injured while on active duty or Child Protective Services placement letter)