New Student Enrollment
For students new to Temple ISD, enrollment consists of completing the online registration and turning in the needed documentation. Online enrollment for students in grades 1-12 opens in July. The online registration can be completed at any time prior to turning in your documents. As we are operating under shelter in place and social distancing requirements, please call the campus to make arrangements for turning in documentation.
If you have questions or need assistance with online enrollment, please contact your campus.
To enroll a student in Temple ISD the parent or guardian will first need to complete the online registration. Please use the following links to begin the enrollment process:
Once you have completed the online registration and submitted your information, the following documentation must be provided to the school.
- Student’s legal, certified birth certificate*
- Proof of address/utility bill (electric, water, gas bill) dated within the last 30 days, lease or contract
- Student’s immunization record
- Parent/Legal Guardian’s photo ID
- Report Card, transcript, or withdrawal from the previous school, if applicable
- Student’s Social Security Card
For Pre-K Registration and/or Eligibility Only:
- Income info (recent check stubs for everyone in the household for the last 30 days)
- Other qualifying documents (active duty military ID, military info if the parent is deceased or injured while on active duty or Child Protective Services placement letter)